Friday, February 06, 2004

Night feedings and Lack of Sleep
Well, Olivia continues with her desire for a post-midnight snack. We had gotten a bit lax about it and were caving in again, so, of course, we're right back to square one. Last night, I decided to draw a line in the sand again. I would get her down and settled and then she would wake crying about 15 minutes later. This wake, comfort, sleep cycle continued for about 90 minutes when I finally caved again at 5AM. At which point she took about 3 ounces. I say if you're going to make that big a deal about it, you need to drink more than 3 ounces. So, what did I accomplish? I think nothing really. Now, she's tired, I'm tired, and no real lesson was passed along or reinforced. We shall see...

In other news, Liv now has 7 teeth. On top, both central incisors, both lateral incisors, on bottom, both central incisors and her left lateral incisor. [I finally did a Google to find the technical names of the teeth.]

No comments: