Sunday, August 08, 2004

Perspective

A few days removed both temporally and physically from the situations of Thursday and Friday, I am feeling much better about how things are. We had a great weekend as a family, and even some escape time to recharge the batteries. Learning a new skill is difficult, and it probably won't feel natural for quite some time. However, I feel as if I have already seen an improvement in the way Four responds to requests. Now, perhaps its the fact that we did have a great weekend, and he did get to spend some great quality time with Mom and Dad, and he's more eager to please in order to get more of that. But I can't help but think that some of the marked change is some of the info I've been able to glean from Dr. Gray.

Also, we've made some progress in the BM area. Two good ones today from number one, and one good one yesterday. How? More fiber, no dairy, glycerin suppositories, milk of magnesia.

No comments: