- Monday we had an intake interview for special health services through the county for the baby.
- Today, I am scrambling around trying to locate our tax documents, and trying to figure out why once again we seem to owe the war machine more money
- Wednesday, Hedgie is participating in a feeding study downtown
- Thursday, those health service folks are coming out for an evaulation -- cautiously optimistic that we don't qualify for services; pediatrician just keeps encouraging us to get the eval
- Friday, Hedgie goes to CHOP for sedated Echocardiogram
I was talking to one of my friends at the gym and he was talking about how the bigger part of him working out seven days a week is not for the reasons that most 7-day-a-week gym rats do it, it was more for his mental health. I've got to get back.
I don't mean to bitch, I am truly blessed. I just want to accomplish something. And not just beating the laundry monster.